Monday, October 19, 2009

COMPLETE!



Complete and final product. I can't believe that it is all finished. I actually was done with it about a week ago. I didn't get a chance to update this. Therefore, the entire project took about 3 weeks. I got it done with plenty of time before Halloween. Again, my mom was a HUGE help in this process. She actually sewed the entire bodice for me when I was at work one day. She is very good at sewing and used to be in 4H and won ribbons on her sewing projects. So though I did a lot on the dress she did just as much to help me. Thanks Mom! ^_^ I couldn't have done it without you.

I hope that this helps those that are looking to make this dress in the future. I will put a pic of me in the completed dress and accessories when the time comes. I had a great time making this though. And it will last me for a while. Still can't believe it's done, but it is. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I am wanting to be daisy for halloween this year, my boyfriend is being Luigi and we are going trick or treating, this will be a great help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete