Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why???

Because I have always wanted to be Princess Daisy for Halloween. Though I'm not a fan of yellow and orange, I have always chosen Daisy for any Nintendo game due to the fact that I have the same color hair as her. (Stupid reason, I know)

Anyways, now that I have graduated college and back at home where there is a sewing machine and my mother to aid me, I felt that this year would be the year I would make this costume.

I am placing it on here to keep record of my progress and maybe to publish so others can make the costume as well.

Before I even begin I must source many of the ideas I used. http://trsrockin.com/peach_guide.html was a huge help in my process. Though you may never see this, thank you for having that available to the public to aid others with their projects. ^_^

As she did, I will source where I obtained all the materials for my own purpose and again for if this is view by the public's purpose.

I only have a month to complete this project, so I hope this goes well. =/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited to try this! I was looking around on the internet and this is the PERFECT how to! Thanks for helping us all out! I might even have to blog about my progress which of course will reference this AWESOME blog

    ReplyDelete